Moment of Reflection

A great artist and friend in the handmade world has suffered a terrible blow to her family. I dont feel right trying to retell the tragedy, but you can read about here. Lucinda is well known and loved in the handmade world of Etsy, Artfire and UEF and our hearts pour out to her and her family. If you feel you would like to help her and her family, I have pasted a denotation button to a paypal fund set up for here in this post and on the side of my blog. There are also plans in the works to have her family be featured on the blog Auctions for Artists some time in the future.




Comments

  1. This is so tragic. I hope everyone pitches in to do whatever we can do here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrible loss, I am keeping Lucinda and her family in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment