How Now Odd Cow

Okay, I couldnt come up with a good name for this blog post, can you tell? This post isnt going to be about zombies or bacon... or bacon zombies even. I would love to tell everyone out there about my internet home-away-from-home: Creative Breakroom. This wonderful place was created to nurture those with any kind of artistic or creative streak. Or you could just come to chitchat. I love CBR, it is made up of old etsy ETC regulars, newbies and people who flit in from all across the internet. We accept everyone. We welcome those who can hold mature, intelligent and respectful debates... even if we dont all agree on everything (and believe me, we dont!). If you are a douchebag, troll or ass, expect to be told so. And expect to have a lot of fun and learn a lot! Drop by and say hi. You will find me in ETC most often. I know... not odd, but this place is near and dear to my heart and I just had to share it!

Comments