Button Contest Part 1: Help Me Decide

I am working up some designs for buttons. I figured I could have some contest stuff surrounding it. This is the first step. What I need you guys to do is look at the following designs and then vote for your favorites over on the top left on the side bar, you can vote for more than one! Also (to be eligible for the contest part) in a comment in this blog entry tell me the following:
1. Your top favorite. Pick only one! I CANNOT tell which one you voted for via the poll (it is just the way blogger works) You need to tell me in your comment!
2. Your email or have some other way to contact you if you win, like your etsy shop or something if you dont want to put your email here

Once the voting is over, I will take all the people whose top favorite is the winner of the poll and randomly pick a winner. That person will receive a full set of 1 inch buttons once they are created promoting Celebrate Odd Etsy. The top 3 button designs will be used (but the second part of this contest will make the total buttons in the collection total 4 buttons... so you will have to wait until that part is done as well). This will mean the winner will get a total 4 buttons, most likely after the first of the year some time.

So, here are the designs for your consideration:
Design 1: Celebrate ODD Etsy


Design 2: Odd Enough For Ya? on White














Design 3: Odd Enough For Ya? on Orange












Design 4: Odd Etsy on Orange












Design 5: Odd Etsy on White












Design 6: Boo Regretsy












Design 7: Spread The ODD Love

Comments

  1. I like the first one!
    Here's my etsy shop to contact me:
    http://thefrogbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 1 best with 3 the runner up. 6 is a bad idea, you should never define yourself by your competition it rarely makes you look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the 1st & the 3rd... I'd like the 3rd best if you could somehow fit your url on there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been wrestling with getting my whole URL on there... but these buttons are only going to be 1 inch in diameter... so I am going for as clean of a look as I can so they can been read easily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted - it was a tough choice between 1 & 7!
    etsy shop:
    audreyscountrycrafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted for #1 as my top favorite. However, I also like #3 and #7 too! Great ideas here!

    email:
    bchrisdesigns@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like design 7 the most. Are those button going to be rectangular, or round?

    email: nadine.stecher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Umm... I think I'll have to go with #1.

    : D

    - Gretchen
    oopisnein.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really think that its a tie between one and seven for me, but if I had to choose, I'd say #1!!

    yay!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I picked number two.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/fuzzycraftknitwear

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like 7 best (but then we already know I'm odd!) www.niftyknits.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love #1, because with the hearts, it seems more fun.
    And I'm all about the orange!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Posting for AltCltDel from VF forums:
    "Didn't have a way to reply on the blog-- I like Design 3 the best, but think it would work better if you had a link to the site in small print underneath"

    ReplyDelete
  14. I vote for number 4!
    weirdbuglady on etsy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Whoops, I'm tanyaw85 on etsy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like number 4 the best, but I like all of them other than #6.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Numbah seven :)


    -choconaut

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hey there! I like the 1st one and the 3rd one the best :)

    ~Serendipitouswinks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hiya! I like the 1st one the best.

    ~Serendipitouswinks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. #2 orange on white

    DreamFreeDesign.Etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. #7 is good stuff.

    You can PM me on DT or find me on etsy.
    Kitty4Peace

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment