Oddmall: Part 2

Here we go with part 2 of my review of Oddmall. I am sorry it is taking so long... I am a horrible at keeping on task apparently. I WILL get to everything, I promise!

The first shop for this installment is actually pretty darn cool, though hard to photograph. I really wish the photos came out better, because Flecks of Art is so artful and nerdy it deserves it's own post just about. Metal cut out dinosaur skeletons suspended in space. That sentence is so cool, you probably should take a moment to compose yourself. If you are so inclined, here is the etsy page and facebook.


The next booth isnt really a crafter or artist per-say, but and organization that I think is pretty darn good. Heaven Can Wait is a local animal rescue organization. They had various kinds of rings and jewelry for sale along with some pet bling (animal bandanas etc). They were also selling raffle tickets. The neat thing about the raffle, other than raising funds for their organization, but the prizes were donated from the artists at the show! It was fun... we actually ended up winning twice!



If you follow my blog, then you know I am a sucker for skeletons and skulls. Well, with a name like I Heart Skeletons, you know I have to feature you! They have an etsy shop as well.


These are a few of John Pinkerton's horror dolls. They are probably the thing I think photographed the best and they are freaking terrifying in person. So perfect! These were on display in the Thirteenth Floor Gallery booth, but they totally deserve their own post.


Keyhole Gallery had a bunch of steampunk, victorian and goth themed things along with a side table full of creepy crawly plushes that just begged to be picked up and held. They have a blog too. I wish I had enough hair for their decorative hair forks!



Even more dinosaur themed stuff! This time, Klink Creatively uses plastic dino toys to make delightfully kitchy planters. I was extremely tempted to get one of the parasaurolophus ones, but I have no place to put plants right now.


Larry and Boo's Emporium specializes in some fun and funky plushes. I just love how colorful and whimsical they are.


Last for today, but not least, is Live. Dream. Create. She makes felt food, accessories and plushes. What really blew me away was the amount of detail in her food and animals. Being a animal and anatomy science nerd, seeing all the correct bits in clams and shrimp was really a great treat. I kept coming back to this booth, and found more and more little loving details every time!



Hope you all have a great holiday weekend and enjoy yourselves!

Comments